Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Start of a (Hopefully) Beautiful Friendship

I've gone back and forth on this whole blog thing for months now and have finally given in. I haven't a clue where this will take me - or all of you, for that matter. My mind wanders in and around places that I don't even understand. But, perhaps, this blog will help get things a bit more straightened out.
For starters, I'll simply explain the title I chose, though the first two pieces of the list are fairly self-explanatory: my whole life has been dedicated to following Jesus Christ so it follows that a blog about my life will reflect Him in many ways. Second, I will undoubtedly talk about love in various forms by walking through my daily encounters with people. But the third piece may be a bit confusing...In the simplest of terms, the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are pretty much my favorite cleaning supply ever.  And, as I'm sure you'll hear plenty about later, my current job title is Student Worker-Housekeeper on the campus of Bethel College. Therefore, I know my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment